top for tcpdump

Michael Grant mg-fbsd3 at grant.org
Fri Apr 21 05:28:23 UTC 2006

Well, I tried ntop.  It seems fairly complicated.  I wasn't expecting
a web interface.

Unfortunatly, after a while it segvs, so I guess it's not so stable.
Also, lots of complaints about missing XML library and such.

I tried trafshow but it also dumps core on my 4.x system.  Hmm.

But ok, thanks people, some good tools out there.

Michael Grant