Installing Free over linux

Parv parv at pair.com
Wed Apr 19 01:54:34 UTC 2006

I lost the OP, so replying to this ...

in message <033601c66340$ab2d3040$6501a8c0 at workdog>,
wrote Gayn Winters thusly...

Hi Aguiar,

I was installing FreeBSD 6.0-BETA4 a few moments ago, and saw the
same problem.  I was adjusting the partitions (not slices), somehow
it seems the sysinstall (or the underlying subsystem) seemed to have
forgotten about the swap partition.

Anyway, i re-sliced the disk and repartitioned the subsequent slice
w/ partitions sizes already calculated.  This time i had no problem.

Mind you that i installed from the same disc previously on a
different computer, and missing swap node message did not come up
while adjusting the partition size multiple times.  Whatever ...

  - Parv