clustering question.......

pete wright nomadlogic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:34:01 UTC 2006

On 4/18/06, Wright Jim Contr 14MDSS/SGSI <jim.wright.ctr at columbus.af.mil> wrote:
> Hallo !
>
> I'm sure there is some info on this, but I can't seem to find it.
>
> I guess what I'm looking for is the "FreeBSD Clustering for Dummies"
> guide.
> I am fairly comfortable with FreeBSD itself, but clustering is still new
> to me.
>
> Any simple suggestions are greatly appreciated as well as pointing me to
> somewhere else on the Web, etc.
> Please use small words.....=0)

clustering is a pretty broad topic.  you may find it more helpfull to
first define the issue you are facing at hand.  would you like to
create a farm of servers running httpd for example?  or maybe you
would like to string a bunch of computers together to crunch data
sets.  in any event, if you define to us exactly what you are trying
to accomplish we should be able to help  more.

HTH.
-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~