"DansGuardian Webmin Module"

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:30:02 UTC 2006

On 4/18/06, tethys ocean <tethys.ocean at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need a Dansguardian Webmin module. İt server in SourceForce (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dgwebminmodule/)
> But I couldnt understand wbm extention file.  I checked my server with
> dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dgwebminmodule/dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm?download>
>

> # file  dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dgwebminmodule/dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm?download>
> #dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dgwebminmodule/dg-0.5.10-pr5.wbm?download>:
> gzip compressed data, from UNIX
>
> so  I couldnt recognize this file extention and  also how I can extract this
> file...
>
> I havent got any document about  extraction and also instruction or  man
> page  about "DansGuardian Webmin Module"
>
> thanks a lot
>
>  *  * *
> *
>
> *
> *
>

> I check in my server file

From http://www.webmin.com/faq.html :

How do I install new modules?

Once you have downloaded a new module as a .wbm file,
enter the Webmin Configuration module and click on the
Webmin Modules button. Then use the form at the top of the
page to install the module either from the local filesystem of
the server Webmin is running on, or uploaded from the client
your browser is on.