Routing problem

Nicholas von Waltsleben nicvw at korbi.net
Tue Apr 18 13:00:50 UTC 2006

In answer to my own question.  When I disable the firewall on the server
the routing issue is instantly resolved.  However for 90% of the time
the firewall runs without any apparent problems... I will start a new
thread of conversation and ask my now firewall related problem.  Sorry
for my apparent thickness :)