mouse scroll up problem

applecom at inbox.ru applecom at inbox.ru
Sun Apr 16 01:16:16 UTC 2006

Hello!

I have FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE and optical Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer,
USB native, plugged to PS/2 port via it's own USB->PS/2 adaptor.

When I scroll my mouse wheel up in X11 it acts like "scroll up + left
button one/double-click". For example, in Opera, Firefox. In MS Windows
mouse works correctly.

boot message:
psm0: model IntelliMouse Explorer, device ID 4

xorg.conf fragment:
"Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier  "Mouse0"
         Driver      "mouse"
         Option      "Protocol" "auto"
         Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
         Option      "Buttons" "5"
         Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection"

/etc/rc.conf fragment:
moused_enable="YES"
moused_type="auto"
moused_port="/dev/psm0"
moused_flags="-F 200 -r high -a 2.5 -l 1"
mousechar_start=3