mailgraph install on Freebsd 5.4 help

Brent mrb at bmyster.com
Fri Apr 14 17:24:03 UTC 2006

I went and installed the mailgraph-1.12_1 from a newly cvsup'd ports
collection ..it installed fine BUT im running into to things
when i try to start mailgraph from the rc scripts this is what i get

loqtis# cd /usr/local/etc/rc.d/
loqtis# ./mailgraph.sh start
net.inet.tcp.blackhole: 2 -> 2
net.inet.udp.blackhole: 1 -> 1
Starting mailgraph.
/usr/local/sbin/mailgraph.pl: not found

but i do a ls -al of the mailgraph.pl and IT IS there

loqtis# ls -la /usr/local/sbin/mailgraph.pl
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  25164 Apr 14 11:49 /usr/local/sbin/mailgraph.pl

Id really like to start this via the rc script ...but how ?

So i try to run it by hand by doing;
perl /usr/local/sbin/mailgraph.pl --logfile /var/log/maillog
--daemon-rrd=/var/db/mailgraph --daemon-pid=/var/db/mailgraph/mailgraph.pid
--daemon

it does start but how do i access the info ?  i tried accessing it at

http://servername.com/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi

and apache gives me this error in my browser.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you at your.address and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at new.host.name Port 443

In the apache error logs i see:
[Fri Apr 14 13:19:47 2006] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec of
/usr/local/www/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi failed
[Fri Apr 14 13:19:47 2006] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of script
headers: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi

Im sure this is an apache config related error...but im not sure what

Anyone run into this ?

any help is really appreciated

--
Brent