httpd: PHP Notice: Undefined index: autoplay

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Fri Apr 14 13:20:01 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I just upgraded to apache2.2.0 and reinstalled php4-4.4.2_1 on a FreeBSD 4.11
machine.  I am trying to make sure that my PHP is properly installed and
configured.

I am seeing the following PHP Notice about 10 entries a day in my
/var/log/messages in regards to:

--- snip --

httpd: PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  autoplay in
/a/www/data/filname/garbled/radio.blog/index.php on line 9

--- snip ---

I am not quite sure what to do to make sure things are operating properly.
Might someone lend a hand here?

Also the php-general mail list is broken - it never allows me to join after I
reply to the mail list acknowledgments.

cheers,

Noah