Wanted: Flash player for <browser_of_choice>....

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Thu Apr 13 18:45:35 UTC 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Greg Barniskis wrote:

> The Business Software Alliance will gladly descend on suspected
> violators of any commercial software EULA with a horde of lawyers
> and auditors and fines in the 5-6 figure range per violation.

The business software alliance is not a government agency and cannot
levy fines without a court order to enforce them.  And unless they
have a court warrant they cannot enter my premises either nor audit
any of my machines (not that I have anything to hide, I don't, but
people should know their rights)

IANAL  (IANALAIDPOOTV) and all that

Chad

---