6.1-PRERELEASE CVSUP tag=???

Bryan Curl bc3910 at pcisys.net
Wed Apr 12 14:23:07 UTC 2006

Daniel Bye wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 06:19:40PM -0600, Bryan Curl wrote:
>
>> Thanks Dan,
>> I appreciate you answering me so soon.
>> My  upgrade from RELENG_6_0 went without a hitch.
>> So I'm off to makeworld land. Hopefully I'll be back in few days.
>> Looks like I have slave hard drive failing as well ...so fun fun.
>>

> My pleasure.  As for the failing HDD, I went through the very same thing
> last week with one of the data disks on my home file/mail server.  Lost
> loads of mail (about three years' worth), and all sorts of other stuff.
> I am never buying another IBM DeathStar!  You would not believe how fast
> the damn thing went sour...
>
> Anyways, best of luck saving your data!
>
> Dan

Fortunately there was no data on it yet since I just got the server up
to 6.0.

But back to the topic, it looks like I jumped the gun on the PRERELEASE
update here. I have already CVSUPed the sources and ran 'make
buildworld' and 'make buildkernel'. I have not installed anything yet.
Once everybody settles on what the new tag for 6.1 will be, can I just
re-run 'make buildworld' and 'make buildkernel' and go from there???

--
Bryan Curl
b3910 'at' pcisys 'dot' net