I think I butchered my supfile - can anyone tell me why I get this result?

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:30:42 UTC 2006

Jim,

What errors are you getting? I was able to cvsup using your supfile with no
problem:

*default host=cvsup13.us.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_6
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default date=2006.04.01.12.00.00

# If you seem to be limited by CPU rather than network or disk bandwidth,
try
# commenting out the following line.  (Normally, today's CPUs are fast
enough
# that you want to run compression.)
*default compress

## Main Source Tree.
#
# The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "src-*" collections.
src-all
ports-all tag=.
doc-all tag=.

su-2.05b# cvsup -g -L2 /etc/supfile
Parsing supfile "/etc/supfile"
Connecting to cvsup13.us.FreeBSD.org
Connected to cvsup13.us.FreeBSD.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection src-all/cvs
 Checkout src/COPYRIGHT
 Checkout src/LOCKS