problem with ipfilter(ipnat)

Arnold Lee arnoldlee_cn at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Apr 12 08:34:31 UTC 2006

  I am in a small lan and want to use fb 6.0 as a router to share internet access. I use mpd 3.18 to dial adsl on demand. I configured ipnat with :
   map rl0 10.0.0.0/8 -> 0.0.0.0/32 portmap tcp/udp auto
 map rl0 10.0.0.0/8 -> 0.0.0.0/32
And then I use my client compute(windows 2000 Pro) to access internet, it seems ok, but soon I realize that there are some websites I can not access! For example, www.chinaunix.net is unacessable! So are some ftp sites such as ftp.freebsd.org. It must be a problem of the FB6 box, because if i access internet directly from the win2000 box, all those sites above is ok ! what is wrong? By the way, I donot use ipfirewall and other firewall, and in rc.conf, I wrote "ipfilter_enable = NO, ipnat_enable= YES". Can you help me?