Hard crash on 6.x -- reproducible, multiple people affected

Peter Thoenen eol1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 20:07:21 UTC 2006

> What help do you need to implement the above?

Not a coder or software debugger sort of guy so pretty much all :) (as
I ain't going to understand the logging / bachs / ktrace output
anyways).

What does somebody who might understand what is going on need me to
provide them.  What exactly do I run through ktrace and for that
matter, what is ktrace.  Same deal with *full logging* with bachs.
Think of me a debug stupid ... just a port maintainer not a kernel /
code guy :)

I can google bachs and ktrace but guessing you all have specific ideas
/ syntax already in mind.