src upgrade from 4.11-p16 to 5.4 possible? (some success)

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Fri Apr 7 20:09:26 UTC 2006

I have had trouble in the past with point releases caused by two different
sources:  Once source is an out of date /etc/make.conf, so compare yours
with the new one with the new source tree in:
/usr/src/share/examples/etc/make.conf

The other problem I have had is with some cvsup mirrors.  You may want to
try a different mirror to pull the 5.4 source from.

         -Derek