Award BIOS Upgrade Fees - Slightly Offtopic

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Wed Apr 5 22:51:04 UTC 2006

This sounds like it is offered as a 3rd party BIOS upgrade.  You didn't say
who the manufacturer is, bust most of the better manufacturer's support
their own BIOS updates directly.  Using a 3rd party BIOS is often used on
non-support motherboards or older motherboards that are no longer
supported, or for some special feature the original manufacturer does not
support (different CPU's or controllers, etc.)

For a 3rd party BIOS, 39.95 is cheap.  They can be much higher, close to $100.

         -Derek