Award BIOS Upgrade Fees - Slightly Offtopic

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Wed Apr 5 15:19:30 UTC 2006

For that kind of money you can get a bios replacement
chip from unicore.   www.unicore.com
Which probably is better and contains more functions
that the mfg would provide.

I have never had to pay the mfg for a bios burnable upgrade.

Who is the motherboard mfg?
I would like to know so I don't buy their motherboards in the
future.