FreeBSD stickers

John Cruz cruzweb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:01:59 UTC 2006

I don't know where else to get the stickers, but they should be on the
bsdmall site, at least I thought they were but now can not find them. If
anybody sees it, please post a link.

But since you're in the UK, you should head on over to ScotGold and get
some freeBSD case badges.
http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.html

-John