FreeBSD/PC-BSD Stand

Gonzalo Martinez-Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Wed Apr 5 09:46:27 UTC 2006

Hi.
Im supporting the english and spanish PC-BSD Community, an Operating System based on FreeBSD and would like to ask some features about FreeBSD. Ill tell:
In Madrid exists SIMO (an anual famous computering fair) and was thinking in asking for a stand of FreeBSD/PC-BSD just for giving some info, brochures, merchandising...perhaps free CDS of FreeBSD and PC-BSD. Its not something for sure but I would like to try it.
Now, If it could be possible to do, will be there any kind of problem with FreeBSD and using their logo and giving some info and CDs of them?

Thanks!

PD: I invite you to join PCBSD Community. :D

http://www.pcbsd.com (Official WebSite)
http://www.pcbsd.es (Spanish Comm of PC-BSD)*
http://www.pbidir.com (PcBsdInstaller SoftWare WorkHouse)