FIXED Realplayer plugin not working after portupgrade

Kris Anderson ciscoaix at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 07:28:50 UTC 2006

--- Oliver Iberien <oliver-forward at charter.net> wrote:

> Portdowngrade to linux-realplayer-10.0.6.776, and it
> works again.
<snip><cut>
Glad you got it fixed. While I'm not having this
problem, I've never tried to portdown grade something.

For your particular problem could you recite the steps
in the group so that if I or someone else should ever
have to do something like this in the future (with
this port or another) we can follow through. I know I
sure would like to shake a finger at a few
portmaintainers for putting ports that are beta in
there, and sometimes I forget to look at the Makefile.

Thanks.