[OT] Re: software recommendation

Daniel Bye freebsd-questions at slightlystrange.org
Tue Apr 4 23:57:35 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 07:26:07PM -0300, Duane Whitty wrote:
> Try googling (can this really be a word :) ) browser automation name_of
> browser.

According to Dictionary.com, yes.  It gives three definitions, two of
which are listed as verbs.  Therefore, the present participle "googling"
is an acceptable word in English.  Good enough for me!

I wonder - do other languages have similar neologisms?

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \