TCP/IP source Code

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Apr 4 16:56:24 UTC 2006

Chava Leviatan wrote:

> Hi Gabor,
>
> thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> What about obtaining the source into a windows machine (not FreeBSD
> one). Where Can I find those sources
> ( I don't care much  about the verson ) that I can just download  and
> put them iinto a regular Windows editor?

Well, there's nothing that says you couldn't grab the
source via CVS on Windows, either.  Or, perhaps, FTP.

For just a few files, there is a web interface to the
CVS tree available via the Project's web site --- that
could be exactly what you're looking for.

Of course, opening BSD source in a Windows editor will
corrupt your registry and reformat your boot volume...
</evil-sarcasm>  ;-)

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

--