ATA Drive Issues

Wil Hatfield freebsd at hyperconx.com
Mon Apr 3 18:37:43 UTC 2006

Ville,

Yes I definitely noticed the "blame the hardware" issue.  I suppose it is
just the communities way of going through the process of elimination. The
upgrade to 6.1 seems to be the best thing I have done so far. Now if I can
just figure out why the 5.4 machine doesn't reboot on panics. I worry that
6.1 also has this issue but since it hasn't paniced I can't tell.  Once I
can figure that problem out I am home free.

--
Wil Hatfield