Filesystem layout with sperated /boot partition

valentin_nils at be-known-online.com valentin_nils at be-known-online.com
Mon Apr 3 08:57:02 UTC 2006

Hi Andrew, Andreas and Eric,

Thanks for the replies. I am done for today ;-) (or so)

I learned again that sometimes it is important to know how to search ;-).
Oviously I followed the wrong hints in the first place.

Thanks for the many links and tips.
I am definitely save from now on.

I will give it another couple of installation sessions which should bring me
closer to my destination. ;-)

Thanks anybody for the help.

Best regards

Nils Valentin