FreeBSD 6-STABLE: Apache 2.2 and php 4.4 segmentation fault

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Mon Apr 3 07:32:08 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 03:56:27PM -0700, Andrew Reitz wrote:
> Can anyone supply any hints as to how I can get more debugging
> information (I don't see any core files anywhere), and/or how I can
> fix this problem?

In /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini, try enabling/disabling modules,
whilst reloading the pages causing the segfault. If you find the
offender, try cleaning/recompiling it.

(This kind of fiddling around actually helped me out when even
phpinfo.php wouldn't completely load for me, until I disabled the
imagick module which was misbehaving around that time).

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer at palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/