Shuttle SN25P - AMD64 X2 processor & NVIDIA4 chip set - supportable?

Owen Gardiner owen_pg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 22:35:07 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a Shuttle SN25P on order and would like to install FreeBSD
onto it.

The architecture is AMD64 with an X2 processor and nVIDIA 4 chip set.
Is it supportable under the AMD64 version of FreeBSD?

I can't see anything listed on the Hardware Database for any motherboards
from Shuttle:
http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/amd64/motherboards.html

If it turns out that the answer for FreeBSD is "no way" - does anyone know
of a Linux distribution that will support my hardware?

Thanks in anticipation.

Owen