POP server that supports virtual users/domains (other than dovecot)?

Ivailo Tanusheff i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg
Fri Sep 30 01:30:44 PDT 2005

Personally my favourite is vpopmail (you can find it in ports) and you can
manage it with qmailadmin (also in ports).

Ivailo Tanusheff
Senior System administrator
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) AD

Philip Hallstrom <freebsd at philip.pjkh.com>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
09/28/2005 10:06 PM

freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
cc

Subject
POP server that supports virtual users/domains (other than dovecot)?

Hi all -
                 Looking for recommendations for a POP server that
supportts
virtual users and domains and preferably hooks into PostgreSQL.  dovecot
does this and I'm looking at it now, but it's got a lot of IMAP stuff that

I will never ever use (really I won't).

Anyone have recommendations for other packages?  I've searched, but would
like some actual user experiences...

Thanks!

-philip