cyrus-sasl2 configuration

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Sep 28 16:22:01 PDT 2005

This document is available on the FreeBSD site:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/smtp-auth.html

However, this doc references security/cyrus-sasl version 1.x. Is it
still relevant to version2.x? If so, are there any specific changes that
should be made to the installation? I think the modification I made in
the following statements is correct, but I am not sure.

SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/sasl2 -DSASL
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD=-lsasl

One last question. In the above document, there is a reference to 'pwcheck'.
Is the port suppose to be built with that option and if so, how do I go
about setting it?

--
Gerard Seibert
<gerard at seibercom.net>