Server Crash

Cody Holland cholland at redmoonbroadband.com
Wed Sep 28 12:36:24 PDT 2005

Ok, I've successfully restored the system....I think.  Basically I
installed a fresh install of FreeBSD on the new system.  Then, restored
/etc, all of /var, all of /usr except /usr/src.  Reconfigured the
/etc/fstab and rebooted.  Everything seems to be working fine....which
has me kind of leery.  It seemed to be too easy.  Anyone ever restored
like this, and if so had any issues I can look out for?

Cody