Submitting PR without outgoing mail

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Sep 28 11:20:43 PDT 2005

On 2005-09-28 12:56, "Jorge Mario G. Mazo" <murcielako at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > system in order to
> > having to set up outgoing
>
> Hi there
> I use ssmtp to route my mougoing mail using my ISP's
> smtp servers, it's easy, small and faster than the web
> inteface.
> check in ports mail/ssmtp

Agreed,

If that's the only problem of people to use send-pr(1), I'm always
willing to help *ANYONE* set up the system version of Sendmail properly
for their ISP / connection.

Having a proper outgoing email setup is such a beneficial thing in so
many ways, that's it's definitely worth the setup time IMO.

- Giorgos