sendmail question on gateway install

steve lasiter slas7713 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 08:42:20 PDT 2005

Lowell,

Since I sent this I've found out that the problem lies
with the MX record at the site I registered with. It
was corrupted and they needed to manually reset it.
The other problem of not getting in on port 25 was due
to my lack of knowledge concerning my new setup of my
gateway and my LAN and that I can't get to my public
IP  from withing my LAN. When I telneted in from
another PC outside the LAN I was able to pass through
successfully. I appreciate the input.

Steve L

--- Lowell Gilbert