FreeBSD Upgrade from 5.2 to 5.4

Jay Moore jaymo at cromagnon.cullmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:40:23 PDT 2005

I started an upgrade from 5.2.1 to 5.4 earlier, but postponed it until I can
understand why the upgrade requires input re the hard drive configuration.

I don't understand what this screen is asking for - or why. I have a HD config
I am happy with, and don't wish to change it, but this screen insists I
provide input.

What's the deal? I've read the upgrade documentation, but it's just not clear
to me what's going on - can someone point me to a better/more detailed source
of documentation on the upgrade process (in particular wrt HD config)?

Thanks,
Jay