Sharing data files on a dual-boot machine ...

Kent Stewart kbstew01 at owt.com
Tue Sep 27 10:10:33 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 06:27 am, martinko wrote:
> Jerry McAllister wrote:

> >>you don't even need to use fbsd's boot manager. i mean, it works,
> >> but it doesn't look very well, does it. :)
> >
> > It works very well.   It does exactly what it is designed to do
> > and does it without crashing or skrewing up.
> > It is not loaded down with a bunch of glitzy features, if that is
> > what you want.  But, it works well.
> >
> > ////jerry
>
> i agree. i was referring to its look, though. no flame.
>
> m:)

I use an FAT32 for interOS communication. I don't use it very often
becauee I have shared files on other local machines but the machines
were all designed that way from the start.

I also use ntldr for the boot because you can tell FreeBSD to not mess
with things much better than you can tell Windows.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA