XFig and more?

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Tue Sep 27 09:39:48 PDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005, Soo-Hyun Choi wrote:
>Hi,

>In the Unix world, XFig has been one of the popular programmes to produce
>diagrams. Would there any more tools like XFig which is very suit to use
>together with LaTeX?

>(For example, I have heard that there is a text-base graphic tool or
>something?)

I don't know about text-based, but I've played a bit with ``dia''
on Linux systems, but not enough to really evaluate it against
xfig, which I've used for many years now.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Basic Definitions of Science:
    If it's green or wiggles, it's biology.
    If it stinks, it's chemistry.
    If it doesn't work, it's physics.