ps/2 mouse

brian kaczynski socomseal989 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 18:35:01 PDT 2005

My PS/2 mouse doesn't move in Xorg. I've tried the protocol on auto and ps/2 in xorgconfig, but nothing seems to work. I've noticed there isn't an entry in /dev for psm0. I'm using a keyboard, video, mouse switcher, but that shouldn't matter because it worked on linux before. I tried adding the mouse in sysinstall with the mouse daemon, but i still have no psm0, and of course, the mouse still doesnt work. Any help, ideas, suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.