open ssl??

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Mon Sep 26 13:13:25 PDT 2005

Hello Gary,

Monday, September 26, 2005, 10:09:29 PM, you contributed this to our collective wisdom:

>         Can any of your security gurus clue me in on what this blurb
>         means?  I am slowly upgradingmy laptop, "zen", and trying to
>         ssh back into "tao".  I get:

>         OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 90704f, you have 90800f

>         I just upgraded tao; same err.  Do I have to reboot?!!

>         gary

you have to recompile your software against new openssl libs...

--
Best Regards,

 DanGer, ICQ: 261701668  | e-mail protecting at: http://www.2pu.net/
 http://danger.rulez.sk  | proxy list at:        http://www.proxy-web.com/