Compatibility with Dell PowerEdge 2600 Servers

jhawes at slcas.on.ca jhawes at slcas.on.ca
Mon Sep 26 08:41:02 PDT 2005

Quick question I have basically have an extra server running MS 2000
serving one program and I would like to utilize this sever with more rolls
and eliminate the use of MS products but before I go to a full out BSD
Server I need to know about the RAID compatibility and will it be an issue
recognizing the SCSI drive (3 to the RAID set).

Jason Hawes
Network Administrator
Sarnia-Lambton Children's Aid Society
Phone: (519) 336-0623 x253
Fax: (519) 336-7541
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any copies.