Fw: Re: Fw: muse

Cristian Mijea cmijea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:29:48 PDT 2005

Tks, Albi for the reply, I will try it as soon as I'll have a little
free time and will tell you how it went.

And Mark, yes I know (first I did compile muse not MuSE and found out
that it's something else :) ). Hopefully I got it right this time and
I will also use the command line to stream to icecast.

Cristian