Is this possible? DHCP / DNS related.

Ben Racine wisher21 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:13:04 PDT 2005

Well, I have permission to run the server, as I'm a CS major and it's
an independent project I'm working on,  so that's not a problem.  I
had already gone to dyndns.com and have a name associated with it that
way, I was just wondering if there was a way to make some sort of
end-run on the campus dns and get it listed as a subdomain without
adding a record in the campus dns.  But it doesn't look like there is
Thanks though,

-Ben Racine