IE in FreeBSD?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Sep 23 03:50:44 PDT 2005

Since a recruiter makes money by placing candidates they aren't going
to let a minor thing like the file format of the resume get in the way
of finding qualified product - I mean people - to sell to their
customers.
And if they do, you as a candidate don't want to have anything to do with
them because if they are that incompetent to deal with that simple of a
thing they are going to certainly munge your placement.

Since the HR people in a company almost always pretty much regard resumes
as nuisance items to deal with - except for the few times in the year
that
they actually are under the gun to find someone - I can believe that some
fat-assed old cow in a HR department might be willing to make a stink
over
the file format a resume is in.

Ted