NEWBIE: how-to for feeding file to gnomealyzer.sh?

Benjamin Braatz sean at inmymind.de
Thu Sep 22 09:17:46 PDT 2005

Hello,

Am 22.09.2005 um 17:49 schrieb David Armour:
> ... to presume further on your kindness, a follow-up question: i
> believe
> i have bash installed. should i replace "/bin/sh" above with
> "/bin/bash" or does it make any difference?

Probably it wouldn't make too much of a difference, but the script was,
if I see this correctly, designed to work with the Bourne shell (/bin/
sh)
delivered with FreeBSD (i.e. installed in any case).

BTW, your installed bash is third-party software from FreeBSDs
point of view (installed via ports or packages), and will hence be
found in /usr/local/bin/bash, not in /bin/bash.

Greetings
--
Benjamin Braatz
sean at inmymind.de