make a new libdl.so.2 for cgoban2 ?

Jean-Jacques Dhenin dhenin at ecp.fr
Wed Sep 21 11:31:19 PDT 2005

Thanks again for your time and your help.

I moved /usr/local/lib/libdl.so to /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.old
because /usr/local/lib/libdl.so is a symbolic link to /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2
and then, cgoban2 get /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2: Undefined symbol "_libc_intl_domainname".

Now, I move /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2 to /usr/local/lib/libdl.so.2.old
and then cgoban2 get
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libdl.so.2" not found, \
                                                     required by "Kaffe"
Well. $ pkg_info | grep -i Kaffe
          kaffe-1.1.5

I am not able to do "portupgrade -f kaffe" because it stop on error :
Error: "no-switchcheck" is not a recognized flag for controlling pedantic warnings.
Error: "no-shadow" is not a recognized flag for controlling pedantic warnings.
use: jikes [options] [@files] file.java...

Also I try pkg_add -r kaffe, but no libdl.so are put in /usr/local/lib/

Any other idea ?

Bien cordialement.

According to Kris Kennaway:

--