IE in FreeBSD?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Sep 21 09:44:27 PDT 2005

You know it amazes me that ANY recruiting agency would defend
Microsoft after this hit the press:

"http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002468560_msft
google03.html"

"I know Bob, let's standardize on a document format for our company that
is set
by a company that is actively working to put us out of business!"  "Great
idea, Sam!"

But who ever said recruiters were particularly intelligent.

Ted