IE in FreeBSD?

RW list-freebsd-2004 at morbius.sent.com
Wed Sep 21 05:46:10 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 15:50, Dimitar Vasilev wrote:
> If you use openoffice and then export to PDF it ok.
> If you're able to write your resume in PostScript and then convert it
> to PDF that would be perfect solution.
> Regards,

You are missing the point.  I'm not asking for advice about how to create a
CV, I'm pointing out an instance where it's virtually essential to use a real
copy of MS word to edit (or at least check) a document before it's sent.

If someone has to wade through hundreds of CVs and you have not submitted
yours in the format they asked for, or have submitted a badly formated copy,
then you place yourself at a severe disadvantage.