OT: re AbiWord and margins

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Tue Sep 20 11:47:21 PDT 2005

	Apologies up front for this genral question; this time I
	*have* searched for a solution, but to no avail.

	With OpenOffice's WP I can change typeface, margin, &c
	by dragging mouse over read-in file.  Once entire file is
	highlighted, altering fonts and margin is easy.  With
	Abiword, mousing the file is extremely slow.  Is there
	an easier way of resetting the margin to be much narrower?
	This would save paper and handling in my early drafts.

	OO is outstanding++, but takes too long to build/rebuild.
	Be nice to have a lighter-weight WP on my servers.  So if
	there is a magic answer, I'd be much obliged for some
	clues!

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix