Xprt

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Tue Sep 20 11:12:57 PDT 2005

Yesterday I upgraded my xorg-printserver. Afterwards my Xprt would not
start. Looking at /usr/X11R6/etc/rc.d/xprint.sh I did not have a
POSIX-shell. <???> Hmmm.. seems you need ksh or bash for xprint all of
a sudden. A warning would have been nice.

I installed ksh93, softlinked it to ksh and Xprt is working again, but
still..

Another thing: why would I need Xprt ??
Without it, my programs seem to print fine too.

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4