Turning PC speaker on and off

Ean Kingston ean at hedron.org
Tue Sep 20 06:49:38 PDT 2005

On September 19, 2005 08:20 pm, Rem P Roberti wrote:
> How does one go about enabling and disabling the PC speaker?

Probably not what you are looking for but a few years ago I re-wired my PC
speaker to include a switch so I could actually turn off the speaker. It
worked great until I had to change cases. I think it cost me all of 25 cents
for a switch at the electronics store.

--
Ean Kingston

E-Mail: ean AT hedron DOT org
I am currently looking for work. If you need competent system/network
administration please feel free to contact me directly.