[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Bluetooth-related question

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:02:37 PDT 2005

On 19 Sep 2005 10:44:03 -0400
Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org> wrote:

> Andrew Pogrebennyk <andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On 18 Sep 2005 09:39:41 -0400
> > Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org> wrote:

> > > Do you have anything else using netgraph?
> >
> > Nothing at all.
>
> Since everything works, I'm not too worried about it.  However, you
> could try removing the startup script from running automatically, and
> see whether you still get those messages.  And then whether they still
> happen if you run the script by hand after the system is up.  That
> would tell you a lot.

Thank you, I'm also not worried about that, but I'd like to make one
more note: while I was trying to connect to Internet via GPRS
(unsuccessful yet, but that most of all needs separate discussion), I've
encountered messages like the following (note that they not always
follow each other):

ubt_bulk_out_complete2: ubt0 - Bulk-out xfer failed. TIMEOUT (15)
ng_l2cap_l2ca_discon_req: ubt0l2cap - unexpected L2CA_Disconnect
request message. Channel does not exist, lcid=0

Probably that's related in some way to our discussion, so I decided to
inform about 'em.

And excuse for my English if it's not perfect, it's not my native
language.
						    Regards, Andrew