freebsd for windows PC games

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 19 03:20:33 PDT 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 1:43 AM, K Anderson wrote:

> [...]

     Unless you use something like Cedega that's available through
<http://transgaming.org/>, playing Windows games on any Unix OS is
impossible anymore since the majority of Windows games no longer use
straight OpenGL libraries (which can be run through Wine easily, like
HL-1), but OpenGL through DirectX wrappers which are incompatible
with Wine unless you have Cedega.
-Garrett