ct Re: NMAP probing of network ports

Boris Karloff modelt20 at canada.com
Sun Sep 18 17:18:53 PDT 2005

>Chris wrote:

>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Boris Karloff wrote:
>>
>> Ain't you 'sposed to be dead?!

>That's Bela Lugosi...

>--Alex

Actually, so is Boris ---

My e-mail provider is upgrading the mail server, and
apparently someone either mistyped my name when moving my
account, or one of the employees there is making a joke. I
get that a lot.

I'm working with my e-mail provider now trying to get this
fixed. For some reason, they seem to be a little busy at the
moment -- upgrading an e-mail service isn't simple; and this
has a low priority with them.

I'm actually pleased someone noticed. Thanks guys.

Harold Karloff.