Setting up routes correctly for FBSD box to access WAN

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sun Sep 18 11:23:36 PDT 2005

Hello,
     I am currently trying to use a network bridge via my Mac for my
FreeBSD machine and Windows machine to access the outside world
because I have not purchased a wireless PCI card for my FreeBSD box
and the only means to connect is via wireless.
     So my network topology looks like this:

| FBSD | <-> | Mac | <-> | Outside world |

     What I want to do is setup the routes correctly such that all
packets are forwarded from the Mac to the FreeBSD machine, and vice
versa. I got this working last night but I fubared my routing tables
and had to restart my machine, such that I thought I failed.
     So my question is, how do I properly set the value for gateway
for the FBSD machine or use the route command to create a static
route for all IP values not 192.168.1.0/20?
     Thanks,
-Garrett